The next part of my project is creating some of the dragon’s appendages. I decided to start working on the feet first. I wanted to go for a fairly simple design with three toes and some simple claws. The most difficult part of creating feet and arms/hands for me is making sure the size matches well with the rest of the sculpture and with each other. Next I will be attaching these to the body and then making a set of arms.
- Welcome to My Minecraft House August 15, 2017
- Dangerously Personal November 17 : The Search for a New Residence (of danger!) November 17, 2014
- Dangerously Curious: Why do People Enjoy Scary Movies? November 11, 2014
- Exploring Some Fall TV Shows November 8, 2014
- Next 90’s Alternative Song Selection: Haunted by Poe November 6, 2014
Top Posts & Pages
Boy Danger on Dangerously Curious: Why do Pe… Maryam Niazi on Dangerously Curious: Why do Pe… First Danger Blog Bi… on MMO Search 2014: What’s… First Danger Blog Bi… on Mosaic Weekly Project Upd… First Danger Blog Bi… on Dangerously Personal October 1…