I added the feet to the main body of my sculpture. The feet were pushed on to the wires sticking out of the bottom the main sculpture body, and then I filled in the gap between the body and the feet to create the legs. I tried to shape and define the body a bit more also (which may not be very apparent in these pictures) around the legs, the arms, and the torso. Next I want to create some hands to add to the body.
- Welcome to My Minecraft House August 15, 2017
- Dangerously Personal November 17 : The Search for a New Residence (of danger!) November 17, 2014
- Dangerously Curious: Why do People Enjoy Scary Movies? November 11, 2014
- Exploring Some Fall TV Shows November 8, 2014
- Next 90’s Alternative Song Selection: Haunted by Poe November 6, 2014
Top Posts & Pages
Boy Danger on Dangerously Curious: Why do Pe… Maryam Niazi on Dangerously Curious: Why do Pe… First Danger Blog Bi… on MMO Search 2014: What’s… First Danger Blog Bi… on Mosaic Weekly Project Upd… First Danger Blog Bi… on Dangerously Personal October 1…