Time for a Clay Update, No. 7

My next step was attaching the head to the main body of my figure. This required trimming down the current neck a couple of times in order to get the proportions to look correct. After attaching the head, I did some general shaping of the neck to give it a more interesting look. I also added some features and did some more shaping for the head. Overall I am happy with the look of the attached head in the end.

It looks like my latest figure is almost done! Thanks for reading, and feel free to level any comments or questions down below.

DSCN2356

DSCN2357

Advertisements

About Boy Danger

I have many interests including clay sculpture, art, music, reading, writing, movies, and video games. I am hoping to share these interests through my blog and find other people interested in these things as well.
This entry was posted in Ceramics and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s