My wife and I just got back from a trip to Acadia National Park in Maine. We hiked many of the trails on the eastern part of the island where the park is located. While hiking we took in some terrific views of the Atlantic Ocean and beautiful forests covered in pine trees and moss. If you are ever near Maine, I would definitely recommend driving through the park.
- Dangerously Personal November 17 : The Search for a New Residence (of danger!) November 17, 2014
- Dangerously Curious: Why do People Enjoy Scary Movies? November 11, 2014
- Exploring Some Fall TV Shows November 8, 2014
- Next 90’s Alternative Song Selection: Haunted by Poe November 6, 2014
- First Danger Blog BiWeekly Recap November 5, 2014
Top Posts & Pages
Boy Danger on Dangerously Curious: Why do Pe… Maryam Niazi on Dangerously Curious: Why do Pe… First Danger Blog Bi… on MMO Search 2014: What’s… First Danger Blog Bi… on Mosaic Weekly Project Upd… First Danger Blog Bi… on Dangerously Personal October 1…