Just when you thought deleting your character would serve as your final desperate step to finally break you from your World of Warcraft addiction, Blizzard has announced that there is a system in the works to un-delete characters (http://us.battle.net//wow/en/blog/16071430). Maybe Blizzard is trying to bring back some older players who have moved on to bolster their ranks since supposedly WoW’s subscriber numbers have been steadily dropping (but still quite strong)? “Sorry sweetie, Daddy has to get his druid up to level 90, dinner can wait.” I kid, since this could just be giving players extra tools in case they need them (though I do know several people who struggled with WoW addiction). Maybe someone accidentally erased their level 90 paladin after drinking too much?
- Dangerously Personal November 17 : The Search for a New Residence (of danger!) November 17, 2014
- Dangerously Curious: Why do People Enjoy Scary Movies? November 11, 2014
- Exploring Some Fall TV Shows November 8, 2014
- Next 90’s Alternative Song Selection: Haunted by Poe November 6, 2014
- First Danger Blog BiWeekly Recap November 5, 2014
Top Posts & Pages
Boy Danger on Dangerously Curious: Why do Pe… Maryam Niazi on Dangerously Curious: Why do Pe… First Danger Blog Bi… on MMO Search 2014: What’s… First Danger Blog Bi… on Mosaic Weekly Project Upd… First Danger Blog Bi… on Dangerously Personal October 1…